Profile properties can be incorporated in any kind of export, just make sure you add the correct code for your profile property.
- Open a new or existing Excel file on your computer.
- Add one or more columns for the profile property values you want to see.
- Enter the name of the profile property as column title.
- Enter the correct code for the profile property in the field underneath the title (see example below). Don't forget: 'PROFILE_PROPERTY' needs to be replaced by the code you chose yourself for the profile property.
- Create or update an Excel export template.
- Make an export with the uploaded export template.
- Your export appears at the top of the page with an overview of all the exports.
- Refresh the page until you see the number of rows next to your export.
- Click on the description to download your export file.