- Consult the teams of all projects, the teams of a project or the teams of a subproject.
- Filter and sort the list until you see the desired teams in the correct order.
- Click on the 'Export' button (↓).
- Enter a description of your export.
- Select the desired export template.
- Click on 'Export teams'.
- Your export appears at the top of the page with an overview of all the exports of the type 'Teams'.
- Refresh the page until you see the number of rows next to your export.
- Click on the description to download your export file.
Remark: when you choose an export template with shifts, the shifts of the teams will also be exported. In that case, the sorting order on screen is not retained. The shifts are exported in ascending order of the start of the shift.